Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LilacsNDreams Vintage Collectibles Handmade and Upcycled



Hello, and Welcome back to LilacsNDreams everyone! Wow! I truly have been gone a little longer than I thought I would, or anticipated. I have dropped by now, and then to catch up on things. Can't ever stay away from here completely you know. 

I do hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Now, is everyone getting ready for the seasonal changes, and the holidays with their online shops or brick and mortar stores? During this time I thought I would do a lot more than I did with crafting, shopping, and of course am disappointed that I did not. But, it felt good to take some long needed time away, sort through a few other things, and to come back here raring to go again!

I enjoy offering vintage collectibles, handmade, upcycled, repurposed, and homemade for your home decor, for those cottage homes, to add a touch of maybe retro or vintage in the home, and upycling pieces to better blend with your lifestyles. I still offer my items at Ebay when they run listing specials. I much prefer either Ecrater, or Etsy myself. But, with selling online you work with what is all available to you, right? I have work to do with Ecrater, and Etsy adjusting prices, freshening up some pictures, and of course adding in more treasures offered too. It's always a working progress, don't you agree?

It's Tuesday, and I hope everyone is able to get back into the routine of things after the long holiday weekend. Time of year with seasonal changes, getting ready for the big holidays, kids are back into school or college, and some of us have just a little more Me time too. 

Thanks again for visiting with LilacsNDreams, and hope to see you again soon. Toodles . . . . . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment